Info & FAQ
VC Tours Havana is privileged to be able to provide visitors with a variety of tours & transfers in what we truly believe is the best way to discover Cuba.
Additional frequently asked questions and weather information has been gathered as a resource for you as you plan your getaway.
Tips For Enjoying Your Tour
- Wear comfortable shoes, as you will have opportunities to walk during your tour.
- We suggest to wear hats if touring in a convertible vintage car.
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, camera and extra batteries!
- Bring extra cash as lunch and some of the attractions charge a fee, also at some stops they might charge about $0.50, - or $1.00, - to use their restroom or if you’d like to purchase small gifts since there are some great local markets along the way.
- Bring a pen to sign the wall outside the famous bar "La Bodeguita del Medio" in Old Havana.
- Open year round, seven days a week.
- Reservations required.
- Hotel and Cruise Terminal pick-up and drop-off available at most locations for free in all of our tours.
- VC Tours Havana reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.
- Credit cards accepted for deposit via our secure online booking platform – MasterCard, American Express and Visa.
- Prices for our tours and transfers are per car and it does not include gratuity for the guide and driver (15%-20% recommended).
- Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
VC Tours Havana is committed to providing the safest, most comfortable and enjoyable experience during tours and transfers! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any additional questions you may have and we will be happy to answer them for you.