Private Bay of Pigs Day Tour
You and your group can customize this private Bay of Pigs day tour to your liking. You will be guided in one of our classic old-timers to explore Cuba’s greatest treasures up close while enjoying top-notch local service.
Customize Your Tour:
We would like you to have the most enjoyable tour possible. For that reason please feel free to create your own personal unique tour. Mention your points of interest to our knowledgeable guide or simply ask them for advice on places to visit and they will ensure that you get to where you would like to go.
- Pick up at your Accommodation/Cruise terminal.
- Drive though local villages and sugarcane plantations.
- Visit local Cuban ranch "Fiesta Campesina" where you interact with nature, experience the cuban culture and try the sugarcane juice, know in Cuba as "Guarapo"
- Visit to the crocodile breeding farm
- Visit to the "Treasure lagoon" by boat (optional)
- Typical Cuban lunch
- Swimming at the natural pool Cenote "Fish's cave"
- Visit the Giron Museum
- Free time at the beach
- Return to Accommodation/Cruise terminal.
Support for the Cuban People Visa Category (US regulations)
To meet US regulations in our private Bay of pigs day tour, each traveler is engaged in a full schedule of local education and cultural activities.
Tour: Private Bay of Pigs Day Tour
Duration: Up to 8 hours
Pick Up/Time: Choose pick up time time (Booking Form)
Group Size: Up to 4 people per car
5 or more people a second car will be required
- Classic Car and Private Driver
- Private Tour Guide
- Free Pick Up and Drop Off
Entrance Fees & Lunch of Third Party Venues
Approximate avg cost:
Crocodile breeding farm: 5 usd per person
Treasure lagoon: 12 usd per person
Lunch: 10-15 usd per person
Total Price (per car)
- Hard Top Vintage Car (with AC) - 214usd
Be sure to bring
- Comfortable Clothing & Footwear
- No Jewelry
- Change of clothes
- Extra Cash